Energy Supplement for Horses
Blood builders, like TWYDIL® H (Hematinic), are supplements fortified with vitamins, minerals and iron designed to meet the performance demand of competition horses. Our potent formula supports the production of red blood cells and increases the oxygen supply to muscles during exertion. This nutrient-rich blend also extends the life of RBCs and enhances the overall health and energy levels of all horses including aged, convalescing and nutrient-deficient.
- Naturally boosts energy
- Maintains healthy red blood cell (RBC) counts
- Supports strength & stamina
- Safe, drug-free formula
Oral solution that energizes, invigorates and fortifies the body of horses following illness, surgery or general malaise. Lethargy booster for senior equines or any horse requiring sustained energy.
- Trace Elements: Iron, Copper, Manganese & Zinc
- SOD - Superoxide Dismutase (powerful antioxidant enzyme)
- Vitamin E, B1, B6 & B12
- Folic Acid & Biotin
How To Use/Instructions:
- For horses requiring supplemental vitamins and minerals
- Administered orally or top dress feed
- One syringe daily 3-10 days prior to an event.
- For Racing, Eventing or Endurance, consider one syringe per day for up to 10 days prior to the event.
- The more exertion, the longer the recommended treatment.
- Give the final booster the morning of the event, when possible.
- For best results, feed TWYDIL® H no less than 3 days prior to an event
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Certified by LCH to meet all international, FEI and RCI anti-doping rules
Recommended For Performance Horses:
- Racehorses & Trotters
- Show Jumpers
- Fox Hunters
- Barrel Racers
- Reining & Cutting horses
- Roping & Ranch horses