Respiratory Aid for Horses
Our all-natural special blend also helps minimize the risk of bleeding in performance horses with exercise-induced pulmonary hemorrhage (EIPH) while reducing inflammation and damage from oxidative stress. Meets international anti-doping certifications and is safe for everyday use in all horses. Help your horse breathe easier and reduce airway irritation from environmental triggers like dust, pollen and mold. Aids recovery due to respiratory distress caused by allergies, asthma, fungal infections and heaves.
- Drug-free, plant-based proprietary formula
- Supports equine respiratory issues like EIPH, asthma, COPD & heaves
- Notable improvement in 7-10 days
- Safe alternative to Lasix
Feed additive to support the health of the equine respiratory system and decrease the pressure that causes blood vessels in the lung to rupture during strenuous events. Reduces the inflammatory response of the airway and helps the body drain excess fluids naturally.
- Phyto-natural antioxidants (from garlic and black currants)
- Potassium (natural diuretic)
- Palatinose™ (naturally-derived carbohydrates)
How To Use/Instructions:
- For horses requiring respiratory management
- Mix 1 packet per day with your horse’s daily feed
- For best results, feed TWYDIL® X no less than 10 days
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Recommended For Performance Horses:
- Racehorses & Trotters
- Show Jumpers
- Fox Hunters
- Barrel Racers
- Reining & Cutting horses
- Roping & Ranch horses